2017 GMC Acadia SLE FRONT WHEEL
Les Mack Price:
POWER LIFTGATE!! Check out this Acadia LOADED with the Following Features! Automatic Headlamps, Daytime Running Lamps, Driver Information Center, Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Color Touchscreen Radio, Bluetooth, USB Port, Audio Jack, Remote Start, Anti Lock Brakes, Heated Seats, Fog Lamps, 6 Speaker Sound System, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Keyless Entry, and Much More! You Always Get More From Les!
Crafted to turn heads in Crimson Red Tintcoat with dominating style and grace, our 2017 GMC Acadia SLE-1 will meet and exceed your expectations! Powered by a reliable 2.5 Liter 4 Cylinder that offers 194hp while paired with a 6 Speed Automatic transmission with advanced stop/start technology. With this fantastic Front Wheel Drive, you will score near 26mpg on the open road and enjoy responsive handling with functionality that will help you take on your day with ease. Sleek and stylish, the contemporary crossover design of our SLE-1 exudes refinement with LED running lights and beautiful wheels.
With our SLE-1, enjoy a wealth of intuitive technologies including keyless ignition/entry, full power accessories, heated front seats, a driver information display, tri-zone automatic climate control, and a leather-wrapped tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel. Staying safely connected and in control is comfortable with Bluetooth, a prominent touchscreen, the IntelliLink infotainment system, available WiFi, and an incredible sound system with satellite radio, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
GMC offers advanced safety feature like a color rearview camera, antilock brakes, stability and traction control, airbags, OnStar emergency telematics and even a system that reminds the driver to check the back seats for passengers before leaving. Give your family the security, performance, and comfort that only come from owning an Acadia! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
||2.5L 4 Cyl. Gas
|MPG - City
|MPG - Highway
||2.5L 4 Cyl. Gas
||193 @ 6300 rpm
||188 @ 4400 rpm
|Base Curb Weight
|Width, Max w/o mirrors
|Gross Vehicle Weight
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, frontal and side impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact, driver side knee and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Door locks, rear child security
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Horn, dual-note
- Engine, 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (193 hp [145 kW] @ 6300, 188 lb-ft of torque @ 4400 rpm [256.5 N-m])
- Axle, 3.87 ratio
- GVWR, 6001 lbs (2722 kg)
- E10 Fuel capable
- Engine control, stop-start system (Included with (LCV) 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine.)
- Front wheel drive
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Drive Mode Selector up to 5 modes available for various driving conditions
- Suspension, Ride and Handling McPherson struts for front and independent 5-link rear
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 17" front and rear
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Wheel, spare, 18" x 4.5" (45.7 cm x 11.4 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R18, blackwall
- Roof rails, Silver
- Grille, front shutters, active upper and lower
- Headlamps, projector beam
- Fog lamps, front projector type
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, power programmable
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Seat adjuster, passenger 2-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Console front center with 2 cup holders and storage, includes rear storage drawer
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in front door panel, 2 bottle holders in front door panel, 2 in 2nd row and 2 in 3rd row, 10 total
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Compass display
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-down
- Remote vehicle start
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Lamp Package, interior, deluxe
|Airbag - Driver
||Airbag - Passenger
|AM/FM In-dash Single CD Player With MP3
||Four Wheel ABS
|4-Wheel Disc Brakes
||Onboard Hands-Free Communications System
|Front Wheel Drive
||4 Cylinder Engine
|Remote Keyless Entry
||Remote Engine Start
|3rd Row Seat
|Power Driver Seat
||Front Bucket Seats
|Tilt Steering Wheel
||Steer Wheel Audio Cntrls
|Leather Wrapped Steering
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System
||Compact Spare Tire
|Wheels - Aluminum
*EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
Last week my wife and I bought a 2016 Ram Laramie from Richard at Les Mack Dodge. I am the last guy in the world to buy a vehicle sight unseen, but the way he described this truck, I had to buy it. I had never even owned a Ram before. We are so glad we bought this truck, everything Richard told me on the phone was right on, it is in excellent shape, it was a one owner local person that had it before us. We love it. Troy and Angela did the closing, Angela went through some of the options on the truck and made sure it was what we wanted and Troy took care of all the paperwork in the end. They were so friendly and helpful through the whole thing, it was a great experience all around.
— Dan from Bismark, ND
Recently traveled 2 hours from Iowa City area to work with Wade to purchase a 2017 Yukon XL. Price point was lower than everywhere else round Iowa City within 400 mile radius. Vehicle was exactly as shown on the internet, no gimmicks, no hassles. He was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, knowledgeable, friendly, overall great guy! We plan to be back in a few years to see Wade looking for a new truck.
— Jane from Iowa City, IA
Ordered car online. Great customer service. Car was clean and ready to go when we arrived from our almost hour and a half trip. Very pleased!
— Paula from Holmen, WI
Gary was great to work with, we recommend working with him to find your next vehicle! We worked with him from out of state and he was very quick to get back to us with any questions, pictures, and videos! Vehicle was as he portrayed and we couldn’t be happier!
— Linda Jepson from Wayland, IA
I Had a Awesome Experience with Les Mack, I worked with Wade Duncan, I Lost my vehicle in Electrical Fire 3 days before Christmas( minivan)(had it 9yrs), I searched different Car Sites and I found them, a 2015 Kia Sorento , I called Tuesday, Wade called with more details, set up appt for Saturday, Me and a friend drove 2hr away and They we're very nice, courteous to Us..I knew I wanted this Kia, to top off, Good Deal and they offered to pick me up at home 2 hrs away and drive my SUV it home, Yes! Happy Camper, This was Best Day Ever and a Blessing because a Snow Storm came, this Kia drove great in the snow , Wade called to be sure I made it back Safely and wrote a Letter...I definitely recommend Les Mack to Others, Awesome Dealership , Great People in WI
— Taiveda from Rockford, IL
Thank you sooo very much for helping our daughter Shalli Poots to get her new car. You are the best! The most awesome service, hospitality and friendly experience we received! Thank you Wade Duncan for selling our family it’s fourth vehicle and making us happy
— Lori Ann
I just purchased a new Camaro from Les Mack and couldn't be happier. My salesman Wade and their entire staff were great, they went out of the way to get me a great deal and make my buying experience the best I've had in over 30 years. I highly recommend Les Mack!
— James from Hugo, MN
Carson, Brian and Gary were great to deal with. They had the vehicle I was looking for in the correct color and options I wanted. I live 3 1/2 hours away from Lancaster and did everything over the phone. The vehicle was as described when I arrived. The whole purchase process went smoothly. They were not pushy, were not trying to sell me things I didn't want or need. Took "no" for an answer, something rare in sales and F&I people today. I wasn't expecting the service I received because I was "just" buying a vehicle. Since I'm 3 1/2 hours away they knew they were not going to get future service or parts sales from me but I was treated just as anyone local coming in to buy a vehicle. I was very pleased to see a group of people who still care about customer service.
— Todd from Kimberly, WI
I worked with Gary Wittaker on purchasing a vehicle he guided me this awesome Honda Pilot. The experience was very awesome. Everyone was very friendly and guided me through my first dealership purchase. Thank you again Gary Whittaker and the rest of the Les Mack family.
— Michael from Fennimore, WI
Our experience was a great one with Les Mack. Gary was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and very considerate and patient while we made our decision to do business with them. Angie was also awesome through our car buying process. They were both helpful and kind, taking the time to make the purchase of our Ford Taurus a good one! We love it! Thank you!!
— Patti from Cassville, WI
Found a great deal on a 2017 Taurus at Les Mack. Drove up from Cedar Rapids, well worth the trip. Gary was great to work with, took the time to explain the technology on the car. Wish the folks that sold me my 250 had done the same. No high pressure sales here.
— Bill from Cedar Rapids, IA