2017 Chevrolet Equinox
LT Sale Pending
Les Mack Price:
There is a Sale Pending on this unit. SUNROOF!! POWER LIFTGATE!! NAVIGATION!! PREMIUM PIONEER SOUND SYSTEM!! HEATED SEATS!! LT TRIM PACKAGE!! Check out this Equinox LOADED with the Following Features! Heated Mirrors, Rear Backup Camera, Color Touchscreen, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Anti-Lock Brakes, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Daytime Running Lamps, Automatic Headlamps, Bluetooth, USB Port, Audio Jack, Tilt and telescoping Steering Wheel, Driver Information Center, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Keyless Entry, and Much More! You Always Get More From Les!
Check out our eye-catching 2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD SUV in a brilliant Mosaic Black Metallic that will exceed your expectations and make you smile! Powered by a 2.4 Liter 4 Cylinder that offers 182hp while paired with a responsive 6 Speed Automatic transmission. Enjoy energetic performance and advanced safety in our All Wheel Drive SUV that's wrapped up in the beautiful style you crave! this nimble five-passenger vehicle to score nearly 28mpg on the open road and even offers an Eco button to further maximize efficiency. Check out our photos to see this Equinox LT has beautiful lines with LED daytime running lights, power liftgate, sunroof, and great-looking wheels.
Slide inside our Equinox onto heated seats and you will feel instantly at ease and perpetually indulged with loads of legroom for optimal comfort. Chevrolet's MyLink touchscreen interface, voice controls, Bluetooth phone connectivity, navigation, smartphone integration, Onstar with an available WiFi, and a great sound system with available satellite radio, auxiliary audio input and USB are just a sampling of what awaits you in this well-appointed cabin.
This Equinox from Chevrolet has received top safety scores and demonstrates a commitment to excellence with a steel safety cage, backup camera, anti-lock disc brakes and StabiliTrak to help you stay grounded in all sorts of road and weather conditions. You'll also have the peace of mind of OnStar's automatic crash response. A practically perfect blend of efficiency, utility, space, and style, this Equinox might be the best decision you'll make this year! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
||2.4L 4 Cyl. Flex Fuel
||2.4L 4 Cyl. Flex Fuel
|Base Curb Weight
|Width, Max w/o mirrors
|Gross Vehicle Weight
- Brakes, brake assist
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HSA)
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio (Requires 1LK26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- GVWR, 5070 lbs (2300 kg) (Requires all-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- E10 Fuel capable, for 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder engine (May be upgraded to (FHS) E85 FlexFuel Capable with (FE9) Federal emissions.)
- Chassis, all-wheel drive (1LK26 model only.)
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- Bumpers, body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Rocker moldings, door mounted, Charcoal
- Headlamps, halogen projector style
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Door handles, body-color
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Console, front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC)
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders (Includes ambient lighting on instrument panel and center console.)
||Airbag - Driver
|Airbag - Passenger
|12V Power Outlet
|Four Wheel ABS
||4-Wheel Disc Brakes
|All Wheel Drive
||Remote Keyless Entry
||Wheels - Aluminum
|Fold Down Rear Seat
||Front Bucket Seats
|Tilt Steering Wheel
||Steer Wheel Audio Cntrls
|Compact Spare Tire
Recently traveled 2 hours from Iowa City area to work with Wade to purchase a 2017 Yukon XL. Price point was lower than everywhere else round Iowa City within 400 mile radius. Vehicle was exactly as shown on the internet, no gimmicks, no hassles. He was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, knowledgeable, friendly, overall great guy! We plan to be back in a few years to see Wade looking for a new truck.
— Jane from Iowa City
Ordered car online. Great customer service. Car was clean and ready to go when we arrived from our almost hour and a half trip. Very pleased!
— Paula from Holmen, WI
Gary Whittaker very easy to work with. All questions answered well drove from Cedar Rapids to Lancaster for many reasons. Called 6 months later to make sure suv , 2017 Expedition was still great. Will be on radar for next vehicle.
— Rick Stahle
I Had a Awesome Experience with Les Mack, I worked with Wade Duncan, I Lost my vehicle in Electrical Fire 3 days before Christmas( minivan)(had it 9yrs), I searched different Car Sites and I found them, a 2015 Kia Sorento , I called Tuesday, Wade called with more details, set up appt for Saturday, Me and a friend drove 2hr away and They we're very nice, courteous to Us..I knew I wanted this Kia, to top off, Good Deal and they offered to pick me up at home 2 hrs away and drive my SUV it home, Yes! Happy Camper, This was Best Day Ever and a Blessing because a Snow Storm came, this Kia drove great in the snow , Wade called to be sure I made it back Safely and wrote a Letter...I definitely recommend Les Mack to Others, Awesome Dealership , Great People in WI
— Taiveda Neal
Wade is an awesome salesman!!! And so great to work with!
— Jeni Oyen
I just purchased a new Camaro from Les Mack and couldn't be happier. My salesman Wade and their entire staff were great, they went out of the way to get me a great deal and make my buying experience the best I've had in over 30 years. I highly recommend Les Mack!
— James Johnson
Carson, Brian and Gary were great to deal with. They had the vehicle I was looking for in the correct color and options I wanted. I live 3 1/2 hours away from Lancaster and did everything over the phone. The vehicle was as described when I arrived. The whole purchase process went smoothly. They were not pushy, were not trying to sell me things I didn't want or need. Took "no" for an answer, something rare in sales and F&I people today. I wasn't expecting the service I received because I was "just" buying a vehicle. Since I'm 3 1/2 hours away they knew they were not going to get future service or parts sales from me but I was treated just as anyone local coming in to buy a vehicle. I was very pleased to see a group of people who still care about customer service.
— Todd from Kimberly, Wi
I worked with Gary Wittaker on purchasing a vehicle he guided me this awesome Honda Pilot. The experience was very awesome. Everyone was very friendly and guided me through my first dealership purchase. Thank you again Gary Whittaker and the rest of the Les Mack family.
— Michael Tysver
Our experience was a great one with Les Mack. Gary was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and very considerate and patient while we made our decision to do business with them. Angie was also awesome through our car buying process. They were both helpful and kind, taking the time to make the purchase of our Ford Taurus a good one! We love it! Thank you!!
— Patti Wood
Found a great deal on a 2017 Taurus at Les Mack. Drove up from Cedar Rapids, well worth the trip. Gary was great to work with, took the time to explain the technology on the car. Wish the folks that sold me my 250 had done the same. No high pressure sales here.
— Bill Satkamp