2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4 WHEEL
Les Mack Price:
ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS!! 2ND ROW BUCKET SEATS!! MAX TRAILER TOW!! 20 ALUMINUM WHEELS!! LT TRIM PACKAGE!! Check Out this Tahoe LOADED with the Following Features! Forward Collision Alert, Rear Park Assist, Anti-Lock Brakes, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Trailering Equipment, Assist Steps, Heated Mirrors, Power Liftgate, Chevrolet MyLink Radio, Bose Premium Sound System, Bluetooth, USB Port, 110-Volt Household Power Outlet, Leather Seats, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel, Driver Information Center, Power Adjustable Pedals, Rear Back-Up Camera, Remote Start, Universal Garage Door Opener, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Keyless Entry, and Much More! You Always Get More From Les!
Meet our incredible 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD displayed in Tungsten Metallic! It's brought to life by a 5.3 Liter EcoTec3 V8 that delivers 355hp with active fuel management along with a 6 Speed Automatic transmission. You'll be thrilled with this confident ride that scores near 23mpg and provides massive towing and cargo capabilities. Our Four Wheel Drive Tahoe LT has an imposing stance that lets you make a powerful first impression.
Inside our Tahoe LT, you'll be ready for anything with a perfect balance of form and function with comfortable seating for everyone, plus all the technology you could ask for! Leather-trimmed seating, power-adjustable pedals, remote vehicle start, tri-zone automatic climate control, fold-flat second and third-row seats, a power lift-gate, and heated front seats are just a sampling of features. You'll have all the information you need with our Chevrolet MyLink system with a touchscreen, Bluetooth, voice-activated technology, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, available WiFi, Bose premium audio, and available satellite radio.
With a strong steel safety cage, a rearview camera, parking sensors, six standard airbags, teen driver monitoring, lane keep assist, forward collision alert, and OnStar automatic crash response, you'll experience supreme confidence while behind the wheel of our Chevrolet Tahoe LT. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
||5.3L 8 Cyl. Gas
|MPG - City
|MPG - Highway
||5.3L 8 Cyl. Gas
||355 @ 5600 rpm
||383 @ 4100 rpm
|Curb Weight - Front
||- TBD - lbs
|Curb Weight - Rear
||- TBD - lbs
|Length, Overall w/rear bumper
|Width, Max w/o mirrors
|Gross Vehicle Weight
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Door locks, rear child security
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Rear Vision Camera
- Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center, includes Tire Fill Alert.
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Requires 4WD model.)
- E85 FlexFuel capable (Included and only available with Fleet or Government order types.)
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- 4-wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Trailer sway control
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Hill Start Assist
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Active aero shutters, front
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color ((PCK) Luxury Package and (PDA) Texas Edition Package includes trailer hitch close out.)
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Radio, HD
- Seat, third row manual 60/40 split-folding bench, fold flat (Not included when (PCK) Luxury Package or (PDA) Texas Edition Package are ordered.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal multi-color
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Remote vehicle start
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions.
- Cargo management system
- Cargo net
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
|Airbag - Driver
||Airbag - Passenger
||Anti Theft System
|AM/FM In-dash Single CD Player With MP3
|Premium Audio System
|Four Wheel ABS
||4-Wheel Disc Brakes
|Onboard Hands-Free Communications System
||Locking Rear Differential
|Four Wheel Drive
||V8 Cyl. Engine
|Auto Delay Off
|Remote Keyless Entry
||Rear Backup Sensors
|Remote Engine Start
|Manual Adjustable Lumbar Support
||Power Driver Seat
|Power Passenger Seat
||Fold Down Rear Seat
|Front Bucket Seats
||Tilt Steering Wheel
|Steer Wheel Audio Cntrls
||Leather Wrapped Steering
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System
||Full Size Spare Tire
||Trailer Towing Pkg
|Transmission Overdrive Switch
||Universal Garage Door Opener
|Variable Intermittent Rain Sensing
*EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
Les Mack GM
212 N. Madison St.
Lancaster, WI 53813
Last week my wife and I bought a 2016 Ram Laramie from Richard at Les Mack Dodge. I am the last guy in the world to buy a vehicle sight unseen, but the way he described this truck, I had to buy it. I had never even owned a Ram before. We are so glad we bought this truck, everything Richard told me on the phone was right on, it is in excellent shape, it was a one owner local person that had it before us. We love it. Troy and Angela did the closing, Angela went through some of the options on the truck and made sure it was what we wanted and Troy took care of all the paperwork in the end. They were so friendly and helpful through the whole thing, it was a great experience all around.
— Dan from Bismark, ND
Recently traveled 2 hours from Iowa City area to work with Wade to purchase a 2017 Yukon XL. Price point was lower than everywhere else round Iowa City within 400 mile radius. Vehicle was exactly as shown on the internet, no gimmicks, no hassles. He was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, knowledgeable, friendly, overall great guy! We plan to be back in a few years to see Wade looking for a new truck.
— Jane from Iowa City, IA
Ordered car online. Great customer service. Car was clean and ready to go when we arrived from our almost hour and a half trip. Very pleased!
— Paula from Holmen, WI
Gary Whittaker very easy to work with. All questions answered well drove from Cedar Rapids to Lancaster for many reasons. Called 6 months later to make sure suv , 2017 Expedition was still great. Will be on radar for next vehicle.
— Rick from Cedar Rapids, IA
I Had a Awesome Experience with Les Mack, I worked with Wade Duncan, I Lost my vehicle in Electrical Fire 3 days before Christmas( minivan)(had it 9yrs), I searched different Car Sites and I found them, a 2015 Kia Sorento , I called Tuesday, Wade called with more details, set up appt for Saturday, Me and a friend drove 2hr away and They we're very nice, courteous to Us..I knew I wanted this Kia, to top off, Good Deal and they offered to pick me up at home 2 hrs away and drive my SUV it home, Yes! Happy Camper, This was Best Day Ever and a Blessing because a Snow Storm came, this Kia drove great in the snow , Wade called to be sure I made it back Safely and wrote a Letter...I definitely recommend Les Mack to Others, Awesome Dealership , Great People in WI
— Taiveda from Rockford, IL
Wade is an awesome salesman!!! And so great to work with!
— Jeni from Fennimore, WI
I just purchased a new Camaro from Les Mack and couldn't be happier. My salesman Wade and their entire staff were great, they went out of the way to get me a great deal and make my buying experience the best I've had in over 30 years. I highly recommend Les Mack!
— James from Hugo, MN
Carson, Brian and Gary were great to deal with. They had the vehicle I was looking for in the correct color and options I wanted. I live 3 1/2 hours away from Lancaster and did everything over the phone. The vehicle was as described when I arrived. The whole purchase process went smoothly. They were not pushy, were not trying to sell me things I didn't want or need. Took "no" for an answer, something rare in sales and F&I people today. I wasn't expecting the service I received because I was "just" buying a vehicle. Since I'm 3 1/2 hours away they knew they were not going to get future service or parts sales from me but I was treated just as anyone local coming in to buy a vehicle. I was very pleased to see a group of people who still care about customer service.
— Todd from Kimberly, WI
I worked with Gary Wittaker on purchasing a vehicle he guided me this awesome Honda Pilot. The experience was very awesome. Everyone was very friendly and guided me through my first dealership purchase. Thank you again Gary Whittaker and the rest of the Les Mack family.
— Michael from Fennimore, WI
Our experience was a great one with Les Mack. Gary was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and very considerate and patient while we made our decision to do business with them. Angie was also awesome through our car buying process. They were both helpful and kind, taking the time to make the purchase of our Ford Taurus a good one! We love it! Thank you!!
— Patti from Cassville, WI
Found a great deal on a 2017 Taurus at Les Mack. Drove up from Cedar Rapids, well worth the trip. Gary was great to work with, took the time to explain the technology on the car. Wish the folks that sold me my 250 had done the same. No high pressure sales here.
— Bill from Cedar Rapids, IA