2018 Chevrolet Malibu LT FRONT WHEEL
Les Mack Price:
CONVENIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE!! 1LT TRIM PACKAGE!! Check out this Malibu LOADED with the Following Features!! Heated Mirrors, Power Driver Seat, LED Daytime Running Lamps, Projector Style Headlamps, Automatic Headlamps, Push Button Start, 6 Speaker Sound System, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel, 10 Air Bags, Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Information Center, Color Touchscreen Radio, Bluetooth, USB Port, Audio Jack, Back Up Camera, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Keyless Entry, and Much More! You Always Get More From Les
Our 2018 Chevrolet Malibu LT Sedan offered in stunning Pepperdust Metallic is bold, beautiful and perfectly balanced! Powered by a TurboCharged 1.5 Liter 4 Cylinder offering 160hp while paired with a 6 Speed Automatic transmission. This incredible Front Wheel Drive combination allows for a fantastic 36mpg on the open road. Safety, Technology, Style, and Connectivity join forces to create an unbelievable driving experience. Once you stop staring at the 17-inch aluminum wheels, sleek lines, well-placed curves, and aerodynamic design of our Malibu LT, open the door and discover all that this sedan has to offer.
Get comfortable behind the wheel of our LT as you sink into the premium seating and take in your surroundings. The 6-speaker MyLink Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen, Bluetooth streaming, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and available satellite radio, cruise control, and power accessories all enhance the pleasure of owning a Malibu.
Your safety is imperative with Chevrolet and covered by LED daytime running lights, Teen Driver, ten airbags, OnStar 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, rear vision camera, a tire pressure monitor, stability/traction control, and more. You deserve to have a diverse and well-rounded vehicle. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
||1.5L 4 Cyl. Gas
|MPG - City
|MPG - Highway
||1.5L 4 Cyl. Gas
||160 @ 5700 rpm
||184 @ 2500 rpm
|Base Curb Weight
|Width, Max w/o mirrors
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear seat reminder
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Teen Driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Engine, 1.5L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (160 hp [119.3 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 184 lb-ft torque [248.4 N-m] @ 2500-3000 rpm)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link, independent
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake rotors, Duralife
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Brake, parking, manual
- Fueling system, capless
- Fuel door, push open
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T125/80R16
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Headlamps, halogen
- Glass, acoustic, laminated, windshield and front side windows
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Antenna, body-color
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Armrest, rear center with cupholders
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Warning indicator, front passenger safety belt
- Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
- Keyless start
- Compass display
- Temperature display, outside
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Vent, rear console
- Air filter, cabin
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy lamp, dual reading lamps and illuminated truck area
- Lighting, interior, ambient instrument panel light pipe, front doors pad and map pocket light pipe, and door handle release on all doors
- Lighting, interior, rear reading lamps, switchable
- Trunk cargo anchors
|Airbag - Driver
||Airbag - Passenger
||Rear Body Air Bag
|Anti Theft System
|AM/FM In-dash Single CD Player With MP3
|12V Power Outlet
|Four Wheel ABS
||4-Wheel Disc Brakes
|Onboard Hands-Free Communications System
||Front Wheel Drive
|4 Cylinder Engine
|Auto Delay Off
|Remote Keyless Entry
||Manual Adjustable Lumbar Support
|Power Driver Seat
||Fold Down Rear Seat
|Front Bucket Seats
||Tilt Steering Wheel
|Steer Wheel Audio Cntrls
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System
||Compact Spare Tire
||Wheels - Aluminum
*EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
Les Mack GM
212 N. Madison St.
Lancaster, WI 53813
Last week my wife and I bought a 2016 Ram Laramie from Richard at Les Mack Dodge. I am the last guy in the world to buy a vehicle sight unseen, but the way he described this truck, I had to buy it. I had never even owned a Ram before. We are so glad we bought this truck, everything Richard told me on the phone was right on, it is in excellent shape, it was a one owner local person that had it before us. We love it. Troy and Angela did the closing, Angela went through some of the options on the truck and made sure it was what we wanted and Troy took care of all the paperwork in the end. They were so friendly and helpful through the whole thing, it was a great experience all around.
— Dan from Bismark, ND
Recently traveled 2 hours from Iowa City area to work with Wade to purchase a 2017 Yukon XL. Price point was lower than everywhere else round Iowa City within 400 mile radius. Vehicle was exactly as shown on the internet, no gimmicks, no hassles. He was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, knowledgeable, friendly, overall great guy! We plan to be back in a few years to see Wade looking for a new truck.
— Jane from Iowa City, IA
Ordered car online. Great customer service. Car was clean and ready to go when we arrived from our almost hour and a half trip. Very pleased!
— Paula from Holmen, WI
Gary Whittaker very easy to work with. All questions answered well drove from Cedar Rapids to Lancaster for many reasons. Called 6 months later to make sure suv , 2017 Expedition was still great. Will be on radar for next vehicle.
— Rick from Cedar Rapids, IA
I Had a Awesome Experience with Les Mack, I worked with Wade Duncan, I Lost my vehicle in Electrical Fire 3 days before Christmas( minivan)(had it 9yrs), I searched different Car Sites and I found them, a 2015 Kia Sorento , I called Tuesday, Wade called with more details, set up appt for Saturday, Me and a friend drove 2hr away and They we're very nice, courteous to Us..I knew I wanted this Kia, to top off, Good Deal and they offered to pick me up at home 2 hrs away and drive my SUV it home, Yes! Happy Camper, This was Best Day Ever and a Blessing because a Snow Storm came, this Kia drove great in the snow , Wade called to be sure I made it back Safely and wrote a Letter...I definitely recommend Les Mack to Others, Awesome Dealership , Great People in WI
— Taiveda from Rockford, IL
Wade is an awesome salesman!!! And so great to work with!
— Jeni from Fennimore, WI
I just purchased a new Camaro from Les Mack and couldn't be happier. My salesman Wade and their entire staff were great, they went out of the way to get me a great deal and make my buying experience the best I've had in over 30 years. I highly recommend Les Mack!
— James from Hugo, MN
Carson, Brian and Gary were great to deal with. They had the vehicle I was looking for in the correct color and options I wanted. I live 3 1/2 hours away from Lancaster and did everything over the phone. The vehicle was as described when I arrived. The whole purchase process went smoothly. They were not pushy, were not trying to sell me things I didn't want or need. Took "no" for an answer, something rare in sales and F&I people today. I wasn't expecting the service I received because I was "just" buying a vehicle. Since I'm 3 1/2 hours away they knew they were not going to get future service or parts sales from me but I was treated just as anyone local coming in to buy a vehicle. I was very pleased to see a group of people who still care about customer service.
— Todd from Kimberly, WI
I worked with Gary Wittaker on purchasing a vehicle he guided me this awesome Honda Pilot. The experience was very awesome. Everyone was very friendly and guided me through my first dealership purchase. Thank you again Gary Whittaker and the rest of the Les Mack family.
— Michael from Fennimore, WI
Our experience was a great one with Les Mack. Gary was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and very considerate and patient while we made our decision to do business with them. Angie was also awesome through our car buying process. They were both helpful and kind, taking the time to make the purchase of our Ford Taurus a good one! We love it! Thank you!!
— Patti from Cassville, WI
Found a great deal on a 2017 Taurus at Les Mack. Drove up from Cedar Rapids, well worth the trip. Gary was great to work with, took the time to explain the technology on the car. Wish the folks that sold me my 250 had done the same. No high pressure sales here.
— Bill from Cedar Rapids, IA